Hey y'all, I'm Lizzie! I'm your local k-pop fangirl/female curmudgeon/general oddball. Here's the 411 on me!
- Name: Elizabeth, but people call me Lizzie (No, I'm not telling y'all my last name...)
- Gender: (Trans) Female
- Age: 16
- Orientation: Straight
- Languages: English, some French, (I used to be fluent but nowadays I'm just semi-fluent) a little Latin, (I can read it a little, can barely write it and could never speak it.) and a tiny bit of Korean (I'm currently learning it on Duolingo).
- Religion: Christian
- MBTI: INTJ
- Sign: Road work ahead (uh, yeah, I sure hope it does!)
Click here for a collage about my interests! Otherwise, or after you've read that, continue on to learn about my interests in more detail.
- Hobbies: making this Web-site, reading, writing, sometimes Stardew Valley and other gaming (I'm such a gamer girl)
- Music: K-pop (Mainly Verivery and Girls' Generation, plus CSR, Gfriend, Wonho, the Wonder Girls, BoA and many more); old 80s, 90s and early 00s pop (the Backstreet Boys, Lorie (she's French), Joey Lawrence, ABBA, Debbie Gibson and more); and random stuff (Britt Nicole, a Christian singer; Reba McEntire and Carrie Underwood, country singers; and Jordan Sweeto, who does 2000s-esque rock type music, to name a few). I talk about my favourite music more on my Music and Faves pages.
- TV: Almost entirely shows from the 80s and 90s (The Nanny, The Facts of Life, Designing Women, The Golden Girls, Step By Step, Murder She Wrote, and a couple others), plus a couple from the early-mid 2000s (Reba and 7th Heaven, mainly, plus one or two others). Occasionally, I'll watch a newer show, but I seldom like anything that premiered after the early 2000s, though there are some exceptions, like the new Don't Hug Me I'm Scared.
- Movies: Again, mostly older movies from pretty much any of the 20th century, like Meet Me In St. Louis (probably my favourite? But I'm not 100% sure) and Clue (either my favourite or second favourite, again, I don't know for sure). Also, I love the Sister Act movies!
- YouTube: OSFirstTimer, Nexpo, The Science Elf, Overly Sarcastic Productions, Sam O'Nella, Michael MJD, Explore With Us, The Internet Investigator, Lindsay Holliday, 91Tech, Dankpods, Joanna Stern, and a whole tonne more.
- Games: Splatoon, Stardew Valley, Minecraft, Mario games, Pokémon and the occasional non-Pokémon RPG (my favourite is Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch). Check out my gaming page if, for some reason, you want to hear me ramble about games some more.
- Books: My favourite book used to be Jane Eyre, but I don't know if it's my absolute favourite anymore. I do like quite a few "classic" novels, though! I love some historical romance novels, though honestly I find quite a few of them a little too sordid for my tastes, and quite a few are too dry to me. It's a hard art to perfect, I suppose. I also love a good mystery, and my favourite mystery series are the Murder, She Wrote tie in books, Her Majesty The Queen Investigates and Mrs Pollifax. I also like the occasional nonfiction book, though the only type I really enjoy is a biography/autobiography/memoir of someone that I look up to. I also recently read the All Creatures Great and Small series and loved them all!
- Other miscellaneous interests: the old Web (especially the aesthetic), Neocities in particular, writing (specifically romance), iPods (and hopefully eventually collecting them), a bit of Canadian and British history, and occasional thrifting/garage sales to satisfy my inner grandma.
Be sure to check out the other pages on my Web site via the hyper-links on the top bar! Enjoy! :)